Technical Project Manager
Seattle-based enterprise retail software company is seeking a positive, high energy, Technical Project Manager for our Client Services team. This position provides outstanding opportunities to make a difference at a small company while gaining experience with a wide variety of technologies and environments.
- Act as the primary customer interface for project-related interactions on various client and internal projects.
- Develop and manage project plans based on implementation scope information in the work order and discovery process
- Define the roles and coordinate the tasks and activities of the project team resources
- Plan and schedule project deliverables, goals, and milestones.
- Assist with defining requirements and completing project documentation
- Manage project priorities and scope changes to ensure that the project is delivered on schedule, meeting quality, expectations and within budget
- Provide support to the project team in the resolution of complex issues
- Organize regular status meetings with the project teams to track progress and discuss issues
- Address and resolve project problems and conflicts, escalating when necessary
- Review and monitor time entries, track budget and update/maintain project, and client information in CRM system.
- Draft and maintain technical and project documentation including work orders, proposals, requirements, workflow, presentations and responses for Requests for Proposals (RFP)
- Assist in pre-sales efforts from a technical perspective
- Initiate project kick-offs and manage project completion activities
- Analyze project outcome and communicate lessons learned
- Work with Director of Delivery Services to define, refine project methodology and processes
- Assist with coordinating project resource assignments based on needs, skills and availability
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience managing enterprise software implementation projects and conducting analysis of business processes and solution recommendations
- Skilled with customer communication and producing detailed documentation
- Enthusiastic, positive, with a strong sense of initiative and task ownership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact positively and effectively with internal and external customers and team members
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Proficiencies with MS Office products, PPT, Excel, Word, MS Project, Visio
- Prefer Retail background with knowledge of in-store retail practices – centered around Consumer Messaging (pricing, promotions, signing, labels and price change execution)
- Availability 8am – 5pm PST, Monday thru Friday and periodically after hours
- Up to 20% travel required
To apply, please email your resume to our HR specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org